Dante found Flibby crawling along a tree branch and placed her on a mushroom. He used his magic to turn Flibby into a powerhouse boxer, complete with boxing gloves. Flibby challenged Croc to a match in the island's boxing ring.
Set in a boxing ring, Croc must approach Flibby while dodging her attacks. She will then take a breath in which Croc must tail-attack her and stomp on her while on her back. She has three attack-styles: swing, multi-punch and slam, so be careful. Do this three times to defeat her.
- In the fight with Flibby, cheering can be heard when Croc lands a hit, and booing can be heard when Flibby damages Croc. These voices actually sound nothing like Gobbos, implying that humans may also live on Forest Island.
- On the offical Croc website, Flibby's bio states: Flibby is a great fighter. She could have been a contender if it hadn't been for her glass stomach. All those nights down at the gym wasted on a ticklish ladybug!
- This is the only Guardian which requires Croc to use both a tail and stomp attack.
- This is the only ladybug in the game.
- Flibby is The Only Female Croc Boss.
- Flibby is a reference to the ladybug fighting rings in which the game developers bet and trained ladybug fighters to fight to the death. The strongest one, the champion (as of writing), named Flibby won the hearts of the studio and so they commemorated it's legacy by making it into a boss in Croc.