Dante found Flibby crawling along a tree branch and placed her on a mushroom. He used his magic to turn Flibby into a powerhouse boxer, complete with boxing gloves. Flibby challenged Croc to a match in the island's boxing ring.
Set in a boxing ring, Croc must approach Flibby while dodging her attacks. She will then take a breath in which Croc must tail-attack her and stomp on her while on her back. She has three attack-styles: swing, multi-punch and slam, so be careful. Do this three times to defeat her.
- In the fight with Flibby, cheering can be heard when Croc lands a hit, and booing can be heard when Flibby damages Croc. These voices actually sound nothing like Gobbos, implying that humans may also live on Forest Island.
- This is the only Guardian which requires Croc to use both a tail and stomp attack.
- This is the only ladybug in the game.
- Flibby is The Only Female Croc Boss.
- In the Sega Saturn manual, Flibby is known as Fighting Flibby.
"Flibby is a great fighter. She could have been a contender if it hadn't been for her glass stomach. All those nights down at the gym wasted on a ticklish ladybug!"