Cactus Jack is the second Guardian of the Desert Island in Croc: Legend of the Gobbos. He appears in the level 3-B2 in "Cactus Jack's Ranch". He was formed when Baron Dante used his magic on a Cactus and a Gecko. Cactus jack will start off the fight by shooting needles at Croc. After he shoots he will either spin around the arena at a super fast speed or he will slowly spin towards Croc's direction. After he gets dizzy from spinning he will stop for a while making him vulnerable to Croc's tail whip attack. Cactus Jack has 3 hit points.
He appears to be a large humanoid cactus with thorns covering his whole body. He has two large bottom canine teeth and two large eyes.
Cactus Jack's three attacks consist of:
- Shooting thorns at Croc
- Spinning at high speeds around the arena
- Spinning at a slower rate towards Croc
- He is the Biggest Guardian in Croc: Legend of the Gobbos, being the same size as Baron Dante.
- He is the only Guardian (Except Baron Dante) to have an Orchestrated Guardian theme.
- His arena is the only one with the exception of Secret Sentinel to contain crystals.
- His name might be a reference to the Professional Wrestler of the same name.
"The cactus plant is the one thing all Gobbos find amusing. The baron planned on taking over the villages with his Cactus Jack spell."